Need help with company tax and accountancy?
We understand the raft of responsibilities, financial and legal requirements you must carry out when running a limited company.
For instance, every limited company is obliged to submit their accounts to Companies House each financial year to avoid penalties. If you are a limited company director, one of your legal obligations is to ensure that your company’s annual accounts are submitted to Companies House accurately and on time.
Limited companies must also file a Tax Return with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) every year and pay Corporation Tax (sometimes known as company tax) on any profits their business makes.
With all of these tasks – many of which can be time-consuming and distract you from your business – you can rely on our accountancy services and support.
Our expert company tax & accountancy services include:
- Preparation of company accounts;
- Filing of approved accounts online at Companies House;
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and filing them online with HMRC;
- Advising you on your Corporation Tax liabilities;
- Tax-efficiency and smart business advice to help you take profits from your company in the right way for you.
Let us help your limited company focus on what you do best – running and growing your business!